Hi, my name is Natalie Davies and I started Be More Personal Training in August 2011. The last year has been a busy one ... new mums, couples, teenagers, beginners to exercise, runners, circuit training groups, corporate groups, a bridal party and a guy who wants to swim the channel!
The wonderful thing about Personal Training is that it gets results, no matter who you are! And not in a crash-diet kind of way but in a life-changing way. This is because Personal Training shows you what works and what doesn't, but more importantly, it helps you to break down the barriers which stop you from being fit and healthy.
I work in the West Malling area and deliver a personalised fitness program to my clients, whether it be in their homes, at their work place or at the local park. I know that going to the gym is not for everyone and that finding the motivation to exercise alone can be difficult so I bring the exercise to you!
- I have all the necessary fitness equipment to deliver a full-body workout
- I will make sure that you feel completely comfortable and will create a safe and fun environment for your workouts
- I will motivate you throughout each session (and sometimes in between sessions!)
- I can provide 1-on-1 or small group training
- I will teach you the principles of fitness so that you understand how to work out safely and effectively
- I will also provide you with nutritional advise and guidelines in line with your health and fitness goals
A note about the photos ... before becoming a Personal Trainer I coordinated running events as Assistant Marketing Manager for an international development charity and, as you can see, I took part in many of them myself! So if you would like any help or information about training for a running event please do not hesitate to contact me. I would be delighted to hear from you.
Whatever your health and fitness goals, simply click on the link below to fill out the online contact form or call me on 07557 099383 to discuss how I can provide the best possible support for you to succeed.